Re: [ST] FW: Car of the Future

I hate Discovery Channel, period! I wonder who runs this show. First they
are glorifying all these biker build off guys. Cmon how many shows can you
make and who is watching it? Then the epidemy of bad taste car builders -
pimp my freekn car Castro - some low life ex-window tinter who is pimping to
the big Pimps now with Unique Autosports. They got their free advertisement
with 50cents arrest in Manhattan for driving his Murcielago with no plates
but Unique plates front and rear. (no driver's licence, not registered car
and no insurance) S... will hit the fan, I hope ...first Unique, then TDC.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!