Re: [ST] Raising RS seat?

Not certain how you define "taller" but my Sargent seat provided the "feeling" of a raised seat due to the increase in the width of the seat. It did change the position of my legs relative to the pegs and the amount of bend in my knees while stopped. For referrence, I am 6' tall with a 32" inseam...not "tall" by most definitions.

Barry Croft <barrycroft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Have any taller RS owners out there worked out a way of getting a higher seat height? Is there an after-market seat that'll add height? Any other bright ideas?

Barry
2000 RS