[ST] Dani Pedrosa - MotoGP Spoiler

I tell you what, I'm still a Rossi fan, but I have now raised my level of respect to Dani Pedrosa.  Although I never saw the horrific (I guess high side) from Friday's practice that put a "hole in his right knee", he ran a spectacular race.  I guess they stiched him up and shot him up with non-drowsy pain killers, because he was incredible.  Running like he did and finishing 3rd was amazing.

I'm glad Rossi won, but I honestly was routing for Dani.

I have the highest level of respect for that young man.  He is a warrior.

Too bad he wasn't in the end or race interview, because I would have loved to hear what he had to say.  He must have been in alot of pain, for not showing.

I hope he can race this weekend in Austraila.