Re: [ST] Dani Pedrosa - MotoGP Spoiler

On 14/09/2006, at 2:39 AM, Masiak, Richard wrote:

> Too bad he wasn't in the end or race interview, because I would
> have loved to hear what he had to say.  He must have been in alot
> of pain, for not showing.

The Australian coverage mentioned that he went to the medical centre
rather than attending the interview sessions  as he had "torn his leg
open again" during the race.  Ballsy effort from the young guy.

At the other end of the age scale, it was great to see Capirossi's
skills in action again.  Damn that guy can ride.

David