Re: [ST] Triumph Tuning

I've seen dyno results after changing pipes on bikes that show gains in the
mid range and top end.

On my RS chaning the pipe gave me more mid range and a drop in fuel
consumption, BUT I did change the tune for the Triumph aftermarket pipe
tune, which would also have made a difference.

My Daytona feels sluggish in the mid range with the stock pipe, the Triumph
race pipe is better

cheers

Marc