Re: [ST] 02 ST Underseat Exhaust ???

My 2 cents:
'Twere my project I'd scrap the under seat idea. Yea it looks cool, but
the lack of under seat storage flat STINKS. The built in bun warmer
aspect isn't that neat either if the weather is even warmish.
What about under motor like the GSXR and Buell? Dynamically it makes a
lot of sense: lower C of G, less weight, and a lower polar moment of
inertia. It also leaves a place to keep some stuff under the seat.
How to go about it? Beats me....

Hey Paul, what happened to our streak of dry pavement? Was it me or was
it really greasy out there yesterday?

Mike
06 ST
Seattle