Re: [ST] Another Tiger 1050 pic

Triumph have a history of springing surprises on people so a more
adventure orientated machine may well be on the cards.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
bardelld@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 2:46 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Another Tiger 1050 pic

SNIP<>> What happened to the adventure bike concept?>SNIP

I heard that Triumph was possibly bringing out a "real" adventure version
as well.

I would compare the new Tiger to the MultiStrada - hopefully it will come
with  decent  tour accessories.

SNIP <At this point I'm either going to sell the Ninja bike and get a new
Tiger or keep the Ninja bike and buy a lightly used Wee Strom with money
difference I'd have to add to buy the Tiger. >SNIP

That's what I did.  Kept the ST and got a 650 - One hell of an impressive
bike that I'm using a a commuter and starting to ride it more than the ST.
Hmmm.  Maybe a Tiger for the ST next year...

Dave Bardell