[ST] More Europe Questions

Hey Kids--So you were very helpful with me recently (as well as to the others) but I have a couple of more questions. Recall, I was seeking info on southern Germany. What we are running into is finding it difficult to find available hotels via Web based services like Expedia. What are the chances that we might take if we decided to try to "wing it" and find hotels while on route in places like: Lake Constance, Garmish, and Innsbruck? We will be travelling mostly during early Oct, so still considered high season, correct?

  I hear the October beer festival in Stuttgart rivals that of Octoberfest in Munich!! Yahoo!!

  Thanks!
Todd