[ST] Pirate tale

[In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day today!]

Once upon a time, long ago, there lived a sailor named Captain Bravo. He
was a manly man's man, who showed no fear when facing his enemies.

One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, his lookout spotted a pirate = ship,
and the crew became frantic.

Captain Bravo bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" The first mate quickly
retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored
frock, the Captain led his crew into battle and defeated the pirates.

That evening, all the men sat around on the deck recounting the day's
triumph. One of them asked the Captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red
shirt before battle?"

The captain replied, "If I am wounded in the attack, the shirt will not
show my blood. Thus, you men will continue to fight, unafraid."

All of the men sat in and marveled at the courage of such a manly man's
man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but
TEN pirate ships approaching. The crew stared in worshipful silence at the
captain and waited for his usual orders.

Captain Bravo gazed with steely eyes upon the vast armada arrayed against
his ship, and without fear, turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown
pants!"

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.