Re: [ST] Another Tiger 1050 pic

Hey, I'm here in Central PA (State College/Penn State) and I have lots of
places to ride.  There is a 6000 acre off road park opening north of Altoona
this fall (all offroad welcome, including Hiking and Camping), and there are
Poker Runs at least twice a month in the area.  There supposedly a 100,000
acre off road park east on I80, and there is a new smaller park near Bedford
PA as well.  And, there are multiple dead strip mines to ride on which may
or may not be legal depending on who you ask (my bet is on Not, but it
doesn't stop us)

And with my dirt bike getting legal, I can get around easier.  I'm getting
the turn signals that are integrated into the fender and head light instead
of on eye stalks.  They don't break off then.

As for the 100MPH sweeper, that can get you killed or arrested if you try it
on the road (jail time, just ask my friend).  My dirt bike tops at 45-50 and
those speeds are rare on the dirt. Keep to the legal rides, and you are
safe.  And in case you are wondering, Police helicopters CAN be out run off
road by hiding in the forest.  Just don't ask how I know ;)

I've even  decided not to buy a new street bike.  I was looking at the new
Monster 695 and the Speed Triple.  Now, I may even sell my Sprint to get a
DR650.  Now that I'm in PA, and not the DC area, the lure of the dirt is
back and quite strong.

--Joel