Re: [ST] Arrg, Ahoy...back onto ST stuff

> Its quite straight forward. If I remember correctly, you will need
an 8mm socket and one bolt is a little tricky due to the angle. If
this is the first time you have done this there will be a lot of gunk
in there. After you have scraped the bulk of it out, I have found
household kerosene a good cleaner. <

It's easier if you remove the shift lever from the selector shaft
first.  You may want to put an index mark on the shaft to help get the
lever back on in the same position.

Happy birthday, Jack.  Glad you had a good day.  Rest assured, there
is life after 58 ;O).

--
Rick in Oregon <==  60
'01 Sprint ST