Re: [ST] 2001 Sprint ST burning oil

At 12,000 miles it was due for a major service which would have included
a valve check/adjustment.  I would recommend having this done as it may
shed light on the problem, if there even is one.  Based on what I've read
int the past I think your oil usage is considered "acceptable" according
to Triumph.  You might search the archives and see if you can find
anything on the topic.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS