Re: [ST] 01 st Oil use.(PLOS)

My wife's car is like that at present and I find it convenient.  Don't
forget to drain it and change the filter though, as the metallic bits
don't burn off!

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx 09/22/06 07:01 AM >>>

G'day guys..

I have seem Kevin's mail on another forum who are mostly
saying the same thing - dont worry about it !!  Afterall,
it is British and they invented, closely followed by H.D
the PLO system (positive loss oil system,  )

ie: you never need to change the oil as you are putting so
much clean oil in all the time - the oil never really gets
a chance to get really dirty ...  :)

I had a 1949 AJS 500, did the same thing..

Cheers / Harry