Re: [ST] Tire repair on the go....

John--Here is the link from Aerostitch for the inflator:
  http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Ultraflate-Tire-Inflator-p-16763.html

  I carry the complete kit:
  http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/Tube-Tubeless-Tire-Repair-Kit-p-16767.html

  And I understand you can get the CO2 refills at Wallyworld. Aerostitch sells the refills too.

  I have not had to use mine yet, knock on wood.
  Todd

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  A while back there was a thread about tire repair at
roadside. I am interested in two of the products that
were being discussed and would appreciate any info on
were I might find them. I am looking for a good
roadside air source. One of the products was a tiny
Campbell Hausfield pump that was further stripped of
its shell, etc, and the other was the CO2 bottle
gadget. But specifically, I am looking for the CO@
gadget that will use UNthreaded cylinders, and then a
cheap sorce for the cylinders...

Anyone know where I can find any of of this stuff ?

Thanks,

John