Re: [ST] Ut Oh ST

I will add to the exhaust comments that is does look like an after-thought. Perhaps the noise and emmissions standards are the driving force?

  I think that it is trying to compete with the BMW K12 line or the new FJR. Electronically adjustable windscreen, shaft drive, but no mention of remotely adjustable suspension. Looks porky.

  The article uses the terms, "effortless acceleration". I have never had an acceleration issue with my ST...

Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:
> What is with that exhaust ???

Seconded, good grief that's ugly. As for the rest of the package I'll
defer until seeing one in person. And I would see this more as a shot at
the FJR's sales rather than the ST's.

Nate
00SprintRS