Re: [ST] Disappointing Ride. No ST content.

Did you check the tire pressures?

Sounds like it had been neglected for awhile so I bet the tires were
low. I took a test ride on a used bike once that had the tires down to
10lbs! It didn't steer very well either. I couldn't believe the owner
didn't even check them. I noticed the first corner I tried to make and
ended up paddling a u-turn and returned it back to him. Wasn't much
interested in the bike after that. After all if he couldn't be bothered
to check the bike's condition before selling it, how much effort did he
put into maintaining it when he was riding it.

On Sep 26, 2006, at 5:07 PM, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

> You see these bikes around from time to time and their owners rave
> about
> them, but I cant see what the fuss is about. Am I missing something?
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643