Re: [ST] Ut Oh ST

I rode behind a ZX14 a week or so ago.

Great bike, but jeesh its ugly. Whats with the complicated fairing and the
wierd back end? The bike looks out of proportion.

Seems like being ugly is a requirement of an uber sport bike: The K1200s
beemer is the best of the lot, and that isnt too pretty!

Roll on a replacement for the Daytona955.............

Marc
Cape Town, RSA