Re: [ST] ER6F Kawasaki

Here's a link to a PDF from Kawasaki's Europe page.  It has a few favorable
articles collected togther.  I had a first year SV (stolen in 6 months) and
it was a lot of fun.  Wheelie machine.  The Kawis have 1 more HP, but I
believe the V-Twin will feel more powerful.  Other than that, they should be
similar.

http://multimedia.kawasaki-europe.com/Multimedia/Downloads/UK/Reprints_ER-6.pdf

I liked the SV so much that I'd consider going back, especially since the
Speed Triple is too tall and the rumored 675 version will most likely be as
tall as the Daytona 675, so it is out as well.

I'm still considering getting off the street for the most part, and selling
the ST to get something Adventer Tourer-ish.  A BMW 650 would be a potential
except the dealer is 75-100 miles away.  I'd consider the VerSys except that
it's more street-ish, and it'd not available in the US.  So, It's now
looking like my best bet is to create an AV tourer out of a DR650. There
seem to be serveal good luggage options at least.

--Joel