Re: [ST] Sprint RS Airbox Pipe Connections

Thanks Rick

It's not that pipe! I've connected that one.

It's the one abit further back coming out of the bottom on the right hand
side. It's about 1/2 inch outside diameter and about 15 inches long. Heads
downwards.

Any ideas?

Hope the Tiger is good.

Dave G