[ST] NMC: Victory by design

Victory by design is a great hour long show that is seen on SpeedTV.
To date there are six shows with the seventh one premiering this week.
No triumph's yet but well worth the watch.
Set those DVR's and VCR's and enjoy.
No connection to SpeedTV but this is just good stuff.

All shows are this Friday, April 06 except the last one.
12:00 PM, Porsche.
1:00 PM, Ferrari.
2:00 PM, Maserati.
3:00 PM, Alfa Romeo.
4:00 PM, Lotus.
5:00 PM, Corvette.
And the new one is on Sunday, April 08 at 8:00 PM, Ford Muscle.
I cannot get back into their schedule now so check the times. I believe I
have central time listed.

Sorry is anyone is offended.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"