Re: [ST] Handlebar adjustment

David asked:
>How difficult is it to adjust the triple tree?<

With the weight OFF the front wheel, loosen the front axle and the
pinch bolts on the upper and lower triple clamps.  You should then be
able to tweak things back into alignment by pushing the front wheel
against the steering stop in the necessary direction.  When done,
torques [this is off the top of my head, so someone back me up on
this] are: Ft axle-60nm; ft axle pinch bolts-20nm; lower triple
clamp-35nm; upper triple clamp-20nm.
Good luck,
--
Rick in Oregon