Re: [ST] Exhaust and chain question?

On rare occasions, I have been known to remove the chain and soak it
in kerosene followed by scrubbing with a toothbrush. This protocol,
followed by putting the chain back and spraying with a chain lube then
a quick ride of about 5 miles to heat up the chain then a liberal
spraying of Castrol chain wax followed by a wipe down of all the areas
that need wiping. One of these treatments tends to keep the chain
happy for a while along with reapplications of wax every 1000 miles.
I'm not sure whether this is the best way to maintain a modern chain
but it seems to work well with the DID 530 series.

GC