[ST] Coolant Leaks

More leak problems with my recently aquired 01 Sprint ST.  I seem to have
little drops of engine coolant showing up in at least 3 locations, the left
lower radiator, the gasket of the cooling system fitting on the left side of
the head and somewhere near the reservoir under the seat (drops show up on
the chainguard after riding) .  I t seems odd to have several leaks
occurruing at once but as this is a recent aquisition, for all i know they
may have occurred progressively. Has anyone seen this problem or know what
may cause it? .

--
Ed