[ST] Brake Fluid Spatter

I took the Sprint out for a shakedown today and noticed brake fluid spatter on the guage cluster and back of the windscreen. I cannot find the leak anyplace and it does not appear when the bike is standing still no matter how hard I squash the lever.

I did remove the resevoir cover and cleaned what appeared to be seepage from around the liner/gasket. I need to play with it more. Anyone have a clue?
  Todd
  01ST