Re: [ST] Coolant Leaks

How can it be? What is too much? During the coolant change, the procedure is to fill up
completely the system. The overflow is going to the expansion tank at the
rear. What can be is eventually overflow at the expansion tank but that's pretty much it.

What could be probably is the overflow valve that doesn't do its job properly and causing overpressure.
I never saw that happen though.

What I saw on a 01 ST is overflow on a regular basis at the tank when cooling down. Never explained.
I think that could be related to an improperly filled system and air remaining in it, but that's
just conjecture.

Fred ST 02 BRG