[ST] Skype help, no MC content

Hey folks, since this is an international list I
thought someone might be able to shed some light...I
started using Skype to stay in touch with the world
while out in Arizona visiting my mother, it worked
perfectly from her laptop. I get home, try to load on
my machine, and have nothing but problems. My computer
seems to not like the software, or something. It seems
to freeze up, "program not responding", and the test
call sounds terrible. Any opinions ping me offlist
please...

thanks,

john