Re: [ST] 1. Coolant Leaks (Ed K)

Upon further inspection the coolant in front does seem to have been from the
hose fitting.  Tightenned it up and so far so good. Feeling a bit foolish
but glad the problem appears to be solved. Like you, I am going to put up
with the tiny leakage showing up on the chain guard until next disassembly
opportunity.

My 69 Trophy and 72 Daytona never had coolant leaks, just oil leaks, but I
gotta say those old air cooled Britts never gave a ride anything like this
Sprint.  It's sweet.

Thanks.

--
Ed