Re: [ST] gas gauge accuracy

Yeah, the fuel gauge isn't very accurate.  I, like Gavin above, pay more
attention to my tripometer than the fuel gauge.  I'll usually be looking to
fill up around 220 or so, unless the low fuel light comes on sooner.

I think the "inaccuracy" has to do with the shape of the fuel tank and how
it's difficult to use a float to determine the amount of fuel left.  Of
course, I don't know how other bikes' fuel gauges are, so I could be wrong.

David
'99 ST