Re: [ST] gas gauge accuracy

Lou--Check out the FAQ section on the Triumphnet.com and click on the subject of "Fuel Gauge" under the "General" heading. There is a pretty detailed explaination of it there.

  And yes, my 01 does the same: doesnt move until about 100mi, then drops until about 190, and remains there until the light comes on at about 220.

  Enjoy the Sprint.
  Todd
Lou Kallery <lkallery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Still new to the ST, I find that my 2003 gas gauge shows the tank is
approaching empty but filling it requires only about 2.5 or 2.6 gallons. To
those with experience with the ST, izzat fairly common?
Thanks.
Lou