Re: [ST] Nor' Easter

Yeah, I think the center stand would have helped. I had a cover on the
bike which may have acted as a sail. On closer examination, I realized
that the right side bar is tweaked but I was able to get it back into
shape by loosening the collar and pressing hard. The good news is that
it missed the front of my car by inches when it toppled. GC