Re: [ST] gas gauge accuracy

> Still new to the ST, I find that my 2003 gas gauge
> shows the tank is
> > approaching empty but filling it requires only
> about 2.5 or 2.6 gallons.  To
> > those with experience with the ST, izzat fairly
> common?

Gauge registers full for the first 100 ~ 110 miles,
then drops towards E, hovers over E for 20 miles then
the light comes on at about 225 miles on a tank before
the fuel light comes on, and then I have another 30~40
miles to go.
The other day I squeezed 263 miles out of it (had to)
and when I filled it (all the way to the rim) she took
5.5 gallons. I might have had 2 minutes running time left!