Re: [ST] fuel guage/mileage

85-105. Above 105 the Touring Windscreen shakes a lot on the sides. My
load is a Cortech tailbag for laptop and files, and sometimes a tank bag
for extra clothing. To be fair, I haven't factored in odometer error,
but don't think it amounts to much. Listed speed is per gps, translating
to 5100-6300 rpm. I very seldom twist the throttle more than halfway.
This would be the perfect road bike if only I could sit up a bit more.