Re: [ST] fuel guage/mileage

Bil Swartz wrote:

> But in all this only one has mentioned
> his gearing being stock, has everyone else changed gearing?

On my '00 RS dropping the back sprocket one tooth pushed my mileage down
a little less than 10% (50 to 45ish).  Although I'd have to say that my
mileage is far more dependent on how I ride.  On the highway I can still
push it into the upper 40s if I keep speeds reasonable but I'm honestly
having thoughts of returning the gearing to stock the next time I replace
my chain/sprockets.  It's not like the bike ever lacked for grunt and
getting that 10% back wouldn't hurt my feelings in the days ~$3/gal gas.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. This whole gas guage thing is so foreign to me... :D