Re: [ST] Oil question...

Thanks Al, I've read this and I reference that site often.  But I don't
see that there have been any updates of late, especially since I see no
mention of red cap, gold cap "SuperSyn", nor the new "re-introduced"
silver cap...

I'd also like to see an update to the oil filter post-surgical comparo to
see if anything has changed.  I'm about to try the SuperTech filter for
the first time, and hope they are still as good as noted.  I do notice
they are 20mm longer, hoping that's not an issue?

-Bil-

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\