Re: [ST] Cruising at 95 mph??

I'm trying to get out, but they keep pulling me back
in....

:-)

All things considered, the State of Ohio, and inded
the City of Cleveland are not bad places, despite our
bad rap for having a river that burns ( that was
almost 40 years ago when the the steel mills were in
full swing, that river is much cleaner now... ). But
my last post did touch on two of the worst qualities.
The police are like nazis, and if you like to be warm
and dry, the weather does suck 9 out of 12 months.
Summers can be absolutley gorgeous though, the people
are for the most part pretty cool, and there are lots
of things to do culturaly, etc etc. But for a guy that
likes to be outside fishing or riding every chance he
can get and likes to be warm rather than cold, well, i
have already stated my gripes...I just felt I should
mention some of the good things we have here. Oh, and
did I mention Dortmunder Gold?

JG