From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Byram
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:53 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Cruising at 95 mph??

Just reading the threads where my fellow Trumpet thrashers are reporting
"cruising" at 95mph :0
If you blokes tried that around NE Ohio you'd wind up behind bars! Too many
highway patrol, sheriffs, and local constabulary to get away with it. A
quick burst into triple digit territory perhaps, but no extended riding at
those speeds.  You can tell I'm a bit jealous.