[ST] [RS] Idle Speed

Hello again all,

I just took my 2001 RS down to the dealer to have the 'After Market Pipe'
fuel injection mappings loaded onto the computer (I'm running a 'genuine'
Triumph after market pipe).

All-in-all, the bike is running much better - no dead spots accross the rev
range (however I do think that it feels a little less 'punchy'... not sure
if that's in my head).

One problem though, whenever I'm stopped at lights or pull the cluth in and
let it idle, it splutters for 10 seconds then stalls. It seems to me like
the idle speed is now set too low.

Does anyone know if this Is this something that is easy for me to adjust
with a screwdriver or is it something that needs to be tweaked in the
computer (and therefore taken back to the dealer).

Thanks very much in advance for any suggestions.

Damien