Re: [ST] Long Term Storage

Make sure you run it for a few moments after adding the fuel stabilizer so
it makes it into the pump, lines and injectors.  Does the injection system
have the equivalent of draining the carbs?  I think it does.  Check into
that.

Of course, you could run it nearly out with stabilizer in the tank.  Since
the tank is plastic, you don't have to worry about rust, which I think was
the main reason to top it off.  That way, in a year or so, you can simply
add fresh fuel and only have to worry about what's in the pump and lines.
That small amount will be gone by the time the bike warms up.

--Joel