Re: [ST] Oil level

The first time I changed my 2001 ST oil, i used the prescribed amount and
the oil level was above the sight glass.  I drained enough to keep the level
at the half way mark while on the centerstand.  Being a tad low on oil
without losing any oil pressure is far better than overfilling.  Just my
view of things.

--
Ed