Re: [ST] Triumph colour (was: Ride report: Day 1, part 1)

Paint a Del Slo? Wow...  <grin>  BTW, Del Slo was the license plate of one I
saw in VA.  Nice!

Dude, If I ever make it out to CA with my dirt bikes, I'm lookin' you up!
The CRF230 has all new pro suspension front and back and there's a DR650 in
my near future if I can offload the ST (for shame), but don't worry, the ST
will probably be replaced with a Sport Triple next year.

On a related note, I'm thinking about doing an offroad Baja tour next year,
maybe with these guys: http://www.bajaboundmoto.com/  (In case any one else
is interested)