From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Hays
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:09 PM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] New motor

I echo Matt's comment on why.
The motor is fantastic and I have never felt the need for needing more
power. The linearity of the motor is the cat's meow.
And the first thing an insurance agent ask you is "Is it over 1,000
CC's".
Heat is just a offshoot of messing with what brung you to the party.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.