Re: [St] Behind the Curve? Another take

At 04:29 PM 8/2/2007, you wrote:

>Ok, I'm ignorant.  What's the VFR????
>
>Their Sport Tourer is the ST1300.  In the sport bike section there's
>the Intercepter.  I don't see any current models that are VFR.

The Interceptor is the VFR800, They changed the name back to the
original in order to woo back old VFR owners when the new VTEC
version was a flop.
And yeah I know the list it under the sport bikes but come on, it is
not designed as sportbike its a middleweight sporttourer.

Hell Honda did not even step all the way up to the plate
Both generations of the VFR800 ("Interceptor") bikes the 1998-2001
(5th generation non VTEC) and the 2002-2007 (6th generation VTEC)
bikes are not 800cc's, they are 782cc motors.
only up from 748cc in the previous designs.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"