[St] And the winner is...

Ok, you all came up with some great entries. It really was a tough
choice but the judges have made their choices.

3rd place goes to Bill Swartz for submitting ANTICIPATION: Because just
thinking about it is half the fun!

2nd place goes to Brett Wilson who sumitted a couple of good entries
including this one: Power. You know when you have it.

The grand prize goes to the committee who came up with this one:
AESTHETICS: A Triumph in Design.

How can I argue with a phrase that mentions the name of my company and
the brand of the bike?

So congratulations to Jack Hays and his editor, Gary Jorstad.

If you both will send me your addresses off list, I'll get your prizes
out in the mail.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643