[St] Oil Change

After much procrastination I finally manage to change my oil and renew the
brakes all round. Although the front had 30% left the rear was, well lets
just say I am glad I did it today. I found both VERY easy to complete having
both completed within an hour. Tremendous difference on the front lever now
:)

Moving onto the oil change I decided to go with the Triumph stock filter
after all the comments made about Fran. Having never competed this task on a
Triumph before I decided to remove the lower right fairing and take a look
around. That's when I saw the problem. It seems the lower right fairing has
been a little too close to the exhaust and melted in two places. The oil
change went as expected and thanks to comments made earlier I managed to
find the drain plug without any difficulty.

Has anyone else found the same problem with the fairing on a 99 ST?

Mark