From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Pitman
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 9:28 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Screening Opinions (yes, pun intended!)

Hi Guys,

I am busy ordering parts for my '06 Sprint ST.  High on the "wanna have"
list is a taller, touring windscreen to compliment the higher GenMar bar
risers I have installed.  Does anyone with an 05 or 06 ST have any
opinions to offer/experiences to share about wind screens???  Or any '07
owners that have a higher bar/screen combo stock?

To date I am considering the Triumph Flip Up Aero (from their accessory
catalog) or one of the MRA screens, the Touring Screen or the Vario
Touring Screen.

Any reviews ... or any other suggestions?

Thx,

Brian
GWN

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.