Re: [St] Screening Opinions SOME PICTURES

LOL - it usually provokes something like your reactions gents...especially in photo form.  It does look different in reality - not quite so pyramid like!  Also, when spring comes along, it takes me 10 minutes to re install the smaller Triumph screen so I can the looks of the bike quite readily.

As you say, Kevin ...YMMV!

Cheers
Tony