Re: [St] Screening Opinions SOME PICTURES

LOL - yes it is very effective!  From memory, it cost me about $A180.00 - delivered to my door, so probably about $A160.00 without delivery or so.

I am 182 cm tall...about 5'11" or so...and the breeze strikes me at about the top of the helmet...to be honest, I do not notice it too much, so I really cannot place it accurately.  Suffice to say, it is a lot more comfortable than the stock 07 Sprint ST screen for me.

Cheers,