Re: [St] Screening Opinions SOME PICTURES

At 06:28 PM 8/9/2007, you wrote:

>LOL - yes it is very effective!  From memory, it cost me about
>$A180.00 - delivered to my door, so probably about $A160.00 without
>delivery or so.
>
>I am 182 cm tall...about 5'11" or so...and the breeze strikes me at
>about the top of the helmet...to be honest, I do not notice it too
>much, so I really cannot place it accurately.  Suffice to say, it is
>a lot more comfortable than the stock 07 Sprint ST screen for me.
>
>Cheers,

Well Terry, I gotta say that is a damm big screen. Too big for my
tastes. I just want a screen that will move the airflow up around my
neck and shoulders, not over my helmet.

And I have to admit that while I can see the quality that they put
into the construction of it, I don't think that it is really the
shape that I would want either.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"