Re: [St] the dreaded oil question

At 11:45 AM 8/10/2007, you wrote:
>I get that.  But have heard so many say the "gold cap is the new red cap",
>seeing these reports of frustration you mentioned, then finding this silver
>capped version makes me ask if the gold capped "supersyn" is really what we
>should be using, or not.  I'm leaning toward not.
>
>--
>
>                                 ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
>             -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\

Well Bill, remember Mobil doesn't want you using those oils at all.
They want you to buy their Motorcycle Labeled oil. Now don't get me
wrong the M1 M oils are good stuff, but they are also just relabeled
bottles of M1 with much higher price tag.

I'm not certain what oil I'm going to put in my Bike(s), in
september. Partially because I'm certain where I be working,
partially because I may be ordering several cases from AMSOil anyway.

I know that I will be adding a full syn oil when I do the change(s).
All my vehicles get synthetic oils, right down to my lawn mower.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"