Re: [St] the dreaded oil question

At 12:24 PM 8/10/2007, you wrote:

>I finally figured out how to get to the bike shop during the week, and I
>bought 8 quarts of the 4T stuff. Yea it's expensive, but there is
>exactly zero confusion about its suitability.
>
>Mike
>'06 ST
>Seattle

Yeah I agree with you there. How much did you pay for the M1 4T. The
store I worked for wanted 12.99 + 6% tx a quart for it.
So I used to buy the Motul full synth for my Honda at 6.87 + tx,
using my employee discount.

The only cheaper oil was the repsol and I was going use it this time.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"